04 Jan Women in Finance Summit 2017
A 0ne-Day Conference
24th January 2017
Bloomberg offices, London
Shine is partnering with City and Financial Global for this event.
20% discount – see below
This conference will review the practical aspects of implementing HM Treasury’s Charter on Women in Finance Services, as well as promote effective corporate strategies for creating gender diversity at all levels of leadership. Its interactive format will offer attendees an opportunity to have a diverse and well-informed dialogue about the progression of women into senior roles in the financial services sector by focusing on the executive pipeline and the mid-tier level.
Our exclusive speaker line-up includes:
- Simon Kirby MP, Economic Secretary, HM Treasury
- Jayne-Anne Gadhia, CEO, Virgin Money
- Amanda Pullinger, CEO, 100 Women in Hedge Funds
- Elin Hurvenes, Founder & Chair, Professional Boards Forum
- Janet Thomas, President, WIBF
- Helena Morrissey CBE, Chair, Newton, Chair of The Investment Association (IA) and Founder 30% Club
- Simon Lewis OBE, CEO, AFME
- Huw Evans, Director General, ABI
- Megan Butler, Director of Supervision – Investment, Wholesale and Specialist, & Member of The Executive Committee, FCA
- Carolanne Minashi, Managing Director & Global Head of Diversity & Inclusion, UBS
- Angela Sun, Head of Strategy and Corporate Development, Bloomberg
- Sarah Morris, Group Chief People Officer, Aviva
- Melanie Richards, A Founder Member, The 30 % Club Steering Committee & Vice Chair, KPMG
- Marjorie Strachan, Global Head of Inclusion, RBS
- Jacqueline de Rojas, President, Tech UK & Executive Vice President Northern Europe, Sage
- Claire Cockerton, CEO, Plexal
- Diane Côté, Group Chief Risk Officer, London Stock Exchange Group
- Vivienne Artz, Managing Director, Citigroup, Co-Chair and Steering Committee, City Women Network London & Champion for Women, The 19th Women in Banking and Finance and Finance Awards for Achievement
- Kate Grussing, Managing Director, Sapphire Partners
- Anna Janczak, Head of Diversity and Inclusion, Prudential
- Susanne Chishti, CEO & Founder, FINTECH Circle
- Heather Jackson, Founder & Chair An Inspirational Journey; Boards Trustee, Employers Network for Equality & Inclusion
- Laura Bailey, CEO & Co-Founder, Zerado & Women in Fintech 2016 Powerlist
Key topics are:
- What is the UK Government’s strategy for ensuring that the potential of women in the boardroom and in the senior management of the financial services industry is being realised?
- Enhancing female leadership, empowering productivity and harnessing the talents of women in financial services
- Reviewing European approaches to tackle the underrepresentation of women at the top of regional businesses
- Forging the path to greater diversity. Is your firm’s diversity programme making an essential contribution to the career progression of women in your organisation? How will Brexit affect gender diversity in the City?
- Creating a framework in your company for successful delivery of your women’s talent strategy: key considerations for the financial services sector
- What are the key components to a successful career in the financial services industry? Insights from successful women in the financial services world
As demand for attendance at the event is likely to be high, early booking is recommended.
The full event programme and confirmed speakers can be viewed on the event website by clicking the link below.
Delegate Fee: £595 + VAT. Discounted fee with code: £476.00 + VAT
Use code WIF1SHINE at the submit payment stage if booking online or email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone (0) 1932 340115 quoting the code in either instance.
(Includes speaker list, programme, registration fees etc.)